Tags with Crocheted Flowers – tutorial
- pale green cardboard
- beige yarn
- green paper flowers
- brown wooden beads
- beige raphia
- crochet hook
- paper punch for making holes
- paper punch for cutting the corners
- glue sticks and glue gun
- pencil and ruler
- On a piece of pale green cardboard, draw a rectangle measuring 5.5 cm x 8 cm / 2” x 3”. Cut it with your scissors.
- Trim the corners with the paper punch for cutting corners.
- Make a hole with the other paper punch, in the center, at approximately 0.5 cm / 1/4” from the edge.
- Cut a piece of raphia, measuring approximately 40 cm / 15 1/2”. Insert it throught the hole. (See picture below.)
- Crochet a flower, using my tutorial for the Eight-Petal Crochet Flower, that can be found on my web site (http://francenadeau.com/tutorials__instructions).
- Glue the crocheted flower on the tag, with the glue gun.
- Glue a green paper flower in the centre of the crocheted flower.
- Glue three brown wooden beads in the centre of the paper flower.