I am enchanted that you took the time to visit. Here is a list of how I wish things to be done:
- We want to see what you have created with fabric, thread or yarn. All links that do not follow this theme will be deleted (cooking, giveaways, links to other parties, etc.) You can link sewing, quilting, embroidery, cross stitch, crochet, knitting or anything that involves fabric, thread or yarn. Also, only share creations that YOU have made.
- I ask you to enter no more than three links. If you have more than three posts or pictures to share, I will be happy to see them and visit you next week. You can link old posts–creations don’t have an expiration date! Just don’t link something twice.
- I would grandly appreciate that you share this link party with your friends. You can share the link party’s picture above, grab the code above to post my button on your blog or share each individual entries below by clicking on a social media button that appears on the pictures. I am sure others will want to see the gorgeous creations.
- The other participants would appreciate that you visit them. Can we assume that each person who enter a link will visit at least three other participants? You can be sure that I will visit everyone.
- Please be aware that it will be possible to pin on Pinterest the pictures you enter and visitor will have the possibility to share them on a social media. If you enter a picture, it will be assumed that you agree to that.
- Do not worry if you don’t have anything to share, this is not a requirement for participating. I am happy that you took the time to visit.
- If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just below are the posts you visited the most at last week’s party (equally). A crocheted blanket, Handmade by Amalia:
A cross-stitched mini pillow, made by Carmen of Nähmeise:
Thank you to everyone who participated last week. Welcome to my party and enjoy!